It's time to bite the bullet.
I'm planning on using Fridays (when I can) to talk about my favourite things from the previous seven days. Today, however, I suppose I should use this post to tell you a little about myself.
- I like to think I'm more badass than I am. I was raised on a steady diet of Harry Potter, Captain Planet, Batman, The Chronicles of Narnia and X-Men - with those sort of rolemodels how the hell could I think otherwise?
- I love fashion, but I suck at it.
- I hate running, so I'm constantly searching for fun ways to keep in shape. Rock climbing, pole dancing, archery, yoga, kayaking, ice skating... I've tried it all.
- I never have enough time in my day. I'm one of those people constantly trying new time-saving techniques. Hell, I've endured running home from work simply to save that 50 minutes I would have spent at the gym, so I could use them as writing-time instead.
- Happy endings are my crack.